Welcome to Texas Children’s Cancer and Hematology Center Pediatric Oncology Clinical Research Training Program. Application period runs from August 15th through October 30th. All applications are due by October 30th 11:59 PM CST.
Trainees must meet the following criteria:
- Junior faculty who have completed or will complete a three-year GME accredited pediatric hematology-oncology fellowship training program at the time of K12 appointment period (July 1st)
- Board certified and board eligible in the pediatric hematology-oncology
- U.S. citizens, non-citizen nationals of the U.S., or individuals who are lawfully admitted to the U.S. for permanent residence
Please submit the following:
- A brief statement of why you are pursuing the K12, how it will help you achieve your long-term career goals and your interest in a career in clinical research focused on one of the Clinical Oncology Training Program's specialty tracks (1-3 pages, references not included in page limitations)
- A full CV (no page limit)
- A personal interview - The Advisory Committee and mentors of the requested specialty track will conduct interviews
- Applicants may be asked to make a formal presentation or to meet with members of the advisory committee
For any questions or assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application submission for Pediatric Oncology Clinical Research Training Program is closed.